Hot or Not Mobile
- I'm having trouble installing the latest version of Hot or Not for Android app
If you're having trouble installing the latest version of Hot or Not for Android, try these troubleshooting tips:1. Check to see how much space is available on your phone or tablet:
- Open your Android's settings.
- Open your storage settings.
If you have less than 100MB available, you can uninstall apps to clear up space, then retry the download. Alternatively, you may be able to move your Hot or Not app to your Android's SD card.
2. Cancel and restart the download.
3. Log out of Hot or Not, then retry the download.
4. Review Google's tips for troubleshooting download issues.
5. Uninstall your Hot or Not app, restart your phone and then re-install the Hot or Not app from the Google Play Store.
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue
- How can I change my location? In your profile, just click on the pencil icon next to your current location and either enter a new one or select one from the dropdown menu. Please note that if you log in via your mobile phone it will change your location again as it is determined by your GPS (and you won't be able to change it for a short while).
Contact our Customer Care Team if you have issues with your location when using the mobile app.
- How can I buy Super Powers on the iPhone app? Go to your profile page and select Super Powers, then follow the instructions on screen. When you buy any premium feature in the Hot or Not iPhone app, your payment will be processed through your iTunes account.
- How can I cancel my Super Powers subscription made via iTunes?
To cancel your Super Powers subscription made via iTunes, go to the settings of your iPhone or iPad, choose 'iTunes and App Store', then tap your Apple ID and 'View Apple ID'. Enter your password, scroll down to subscriptions and tap 'Manage'. On the Super Powers screen turn off Auto Renew.
- How can I buy credits on the iPhone app? Credits are used to activate some of our great premium services on Hot or Not. You can purchase credits by tapping the credits balance on your profile page. Once you've done this, select your preferred method of payment, the amount of credits you would like and follow the instructions on the screen.
- How can I buy Super Powers on the Android app? Go to your profile page, select Super Powers and then follow the instructions on screen.
- How can I buy credits on the Android app? Go to your profile page, select Credits and then follow the instructions on screen.
You can use Hot or Not credits to use our 'Get featured' service, get extra shows in the Encounters game, rate more photos in Encounters or increase your daily contact limit.
- How do I store my Hot or Not app on my Android's SD card?
To store your Hot or Not app on your Android's SD card:
1.Go to your Android's settings and open your application manager
2.Tap Hot or Not
3.Tap Move to SD card
Note: This feature is only available for Gingerbread Androids.
- How do I uninstall Hot or Not from my phone or tablet?
To uninstall the Hot or Not app from your Android:
1. Go to your Android's settings and open your application manager
2. Tap Hot or Not
3. Tap Uninstall
To reinstall the Hot or Not app for Android, download it again from the Google Play Store.
iPhone and iPad
To uninstall the Hot or Not app from your iPhone or iPad:
1. Press and hold the app icon
2. Tap the x that appears
3. Tap Delete to confirm
To reinstall the Hot or Not app for your iPhone or iPad, download it from the iTunes App Store.