- I've forgotten my password. What do I do? Just click on the link Forgot Password? on the Sign In page and follow the simple instructions to reset it.
- How can I change my gender?
Please go to your settings and click on the pencil icon next to 'Your basic info', select your correct gender and click 'Save' to confirm. Note that you can only change it once.
- How can I change my date of birth?
Please go to your settings and click on the pencil icon next to 'Your basic info', enter your correct date of birth and click 'Save' to confirm. Note that you can only change it once.
If you have issues changing your date of birth please contact us via this link and send us your date of birth.
- How do Credits work?
You can get much more attention on Hot or Not by purchasing Credits. These allow you to send gifts, get displayed more times in the Encounters game, Rise up in the search results and be shown in 'Get featured' at the top of almost every page on Hot or Not, encouraging more people to visit your profile. You can also enable an automatic top-up feature to make sure you never run out of credits! You can manage your automatic top-up in Payment settings.
- How can I manage my privacy?
You can manage your privacy via your 'Settings' . Options are available to control who can view your profile, if you want to show your distance and online status, if you only want to be shown to people you liked and visit and if you want allow search by email.
- How can I delete my profile? If you really want to delete your Hot or Not profile, just log into your account and go to your settings Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says 'Delete Account' and follow the instructions given. If you’re having trouble logging in to your account, you can restore your password on this page.
- How can I contact customer support? If you have a question you can't find an answer for, or you want to contact us for any other reason, you can get in touch using our feedback form.
- Troubleshooting guidelines
If you're experiencing any problems on Hot or Not, it's possible that this is being caused by a temporary issue on the site.
Please try the following steps in attempt to resolve the problem:
1. Check that you're using the latest version of the browser and update it if necessary
2. Clear cookies and cache on your browser
3. Quit and re-open the browser
4. Sign out and sign back into your account
If none of the above measures helped, please also try:
- Check the same page in a different browser in order to check if issue is down to a particular browser, and let us know if issue occurs in both browsers.
- Disable any temporary plug-ins, add-ons or extensions in your browser and quit and re-open the browser afterwards.
- Add https://hotornot.com/ into your antivirus program or browser's list of safe websites and ensure your antivirus hasn't identified any issues with your operating system.
If you aren't sure how to do any of the above, please check specific instructions in the Help section of your browser.