At Hot or Not we understand protecting your privacy is essential, so we have several settings in place to manage this.
- How can I manage my privacy? You can manage your privacy via your 'Settings'. Options are available to control who can view your profile, if others can share your profile and if you want to show your online status.
- How can I prevent that my profile is shared on Twitter or Facebook?
We understand that the profile sharing feature isn't appealing to everybody, so we've made it very simple for you to opt out of.
- Open your settings menu.Once you've made this change, users will no longer be able to share your profile.
- Click on the pencil icon next to 'Privacy'.
- Select 'No' next to 'Let others share my profile' and click 'Save'.
- How can I manage my online safety? Please see Hot or Not Safety Tips, which can be found via our Help Center. We strongly advise you never to give out personal or financial information over the Internet and can confirm that Hot or Not will never ask you for this information via the 'Messages' section.
If you have further questions about safety on the site please contact our Customer Care Team.