Encounters is what Hot or Not is all about - meeting new people, having fun and expecting the unexpected. It's exciting and full of possibilities. Give it a go!
- What is the Crush feature?
Sending a Crush means that you can let other users know how much you like them by clicking the next to their photo in Encounters.
Sending a Crush to someone means that they will be able to check out your profile straight away, and you can use Credits to send Crushes to as many users as you like! Note that there is no Undo when sending a Crush.
- What is Encounters? Encounters is at the core of the Hot or Not experience. We show you photos of users who match your interests, and you decide if you want to meet them. Just set your search criteria, flick through your choices and see who you like.
You can increase how often you appear in Encounters when other Hot or Not users are looking at it. Just buy Credits and watch your popularity rise.
- How can I find out who likes me? The 'Liked you' folder shows you all the people who voted ‘Yes’ when they saw you in Encounters. You can access your 'Liked you' folder by activating Super Powers, which help you meet people quickly and get more attention. Super Powers also include Invisible mode, Highlight your message and much more.
- What is my ‘Liked you’ folder and how can I open it? The ‘Liked you’ folder is one of our Super Powers, premium features that help you meet people faster and get more attention. It shows you who voted 'Yes' for you in Encounters and you can access it by activating Super Powers.
- How can I find my matches? Your matches are the people who voted ‘Yes’ for you and who you liked too in the Encounters game. You can access their profiles directly from 'Messages' to start chatting and make friends. So that you're able to differentiate between matches and messages from users you have not matched with yet, matches will have a heart icon on them.